Lake Carlos Villas has developed some precautions for the safety of guests and our employees. Disinfectant spray bottles will be placed throughout the Resort for use by adults. After spraying items please allow to air dry or wipe dry before using.
- The Office will be open.
- Please enter Office through Laundry Room door and exit through Office door. This will allow for two people to be in line while maintaining social distancing.
- If guests need any assistance while staying at LCV, they may contact the Office at 320-846-1784 during the hours listed.
- The Library will be open.
- Use is limited to one unit at a time.
- People are encouraged to wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- Disinfectant spray will be provided in the Library.
- No Wine and Cheese gatherings will be scheduled.
- Indoor Pool/Hot Tub/Exercise Building will be open.
- Usage will go by State of MN COVID-19 Guidelines.
- Pool Hours will be 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and closed Sunday.
- If a volunteer owner is willing to close the pool Monday through Saturday, pool hours may be extended and/or be open for Sunday. Volunteers should inform office staff at least the day prior.
- By adhering to MN State guidelines of 25% occupancy and minimum of 9ft social distancing there may only be one unit in the pool, hot tub, and exercise areas.
- There will be a signup sheet listing time slots located in the entry way of indoor pool building on corkboard. Signup time will start 10:00 a.m. for the following day. Each unit is allotted one time slot per day to allow more owners/guests a chance to use pool and hot tub. If there is an empty time slot priority will be given to a unit that was unable to get a time slot for the day.
- A clock is located on the west wall of indoor pool/hot tub area and one in the exercise area upstairs to help in monitoring the time. After 50 minutes individuals should allow others to take their places on time.
- At the end of time slot please allow others to enter on time remember the Golden Rule of treating others as they way you would like to be treated.
- Disinfectant stations/Clorox wipes will be available in the pool and exercise areas. Each adult person will be encouraged to spray his/her area and areas used by their child(ren) 10 minutes before use. Wearing masks while sitting in the indoor pool/hot tub and exercise areas will be encouraged as stated in the state guidelines.
- When using disinfectant in pool area please do not spray close to or in pool and hot tub. This can cause pool/hot tub water to become off balanced. If this happens, we will be forced to close the pool and/or hot tub.
- We are hoping to keep the indoor pool/hot tub and exercise areas open for all guests to have the opportunity to use. This procedure may need modification.
- These guidelines are considered as a part of Lake Carlos Villas Rules and Regulations. Any violations may result in suspension of rights and privileges or the closure of the pool.
- Extra cleaning precautions have been implemented.
- Units will be cleaned with disinfectant (hospital grade that will kill particles of COVID-19 within 5 minutes).
- Disinfectant will be sprayed on comforters, blankets, shower curtains, drapes, remotes, handles, doorknobs, etc. (Particles of COVID-19 on softer surfaces like comforters, blankets, towels, etc. only last about three hours.)
- Sofa throws and pillow shams have been removed from units.
- All linoleum floors will be mopped with steam mops.
- The procedure for towel exchange will be as follows:
- Form for towel exchange will be handed out during check ins.
- Pen to fill out form can be found on wooden tray on table. Please leave pen on wooden tray for the following guest.
- Fill out towel exchange form.
- Place towels for towel exchange in yellow bag provided and place brown, blue, and pool towels in plastic bag provided.
- Place yellow and plastic laundry bag and form in laundry basket and bring to Housekeeping.
- We will exchange towels and place laundry baskets on decks.
- Check out time is 10:00 a.m. on scheduled check out date.
- Put all used towels and bed linen in yellow laundry bag provided (please keep blue, and brown towels separate).
- Please do not remove the blankets, comforters, mattress pads, or mattress protectors.
- Carry out all garbage and recyclable material to proper areas (located by indoor pool building).
- Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and turn on to wash.
- Take unit keys and any tip envelope to the office and leave them in the key box by the office door.
- Only one person (or two from same unit) may use the laundry room or fish cleaning area at the same time.
January 11, 2021