HOW TO MAKE RESERVATIONS AT THE LAKE CARLOS VILLAS COOPERATIVE
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE COOPERATIVE . . .
- If you own a “fixed” week (24-35 and 51-52), you own the same week and same unit each year so you do not need to call the Office for a reservation.
- If you own a “floating” week (Season 2 or Season 3), you must call the Office (320-846-1784) to reserve your week, whether or not you wish to use your week at Lake Carlos Villas or wish to deposit it into an exchange company. You may reserve your week up to one year prior to the check-in date. Check the LCV calendar for the dates of weeks included in Seasons 2 and 3.
- For additional usage at Lake Carlos Villas, check out the sections on this web site, “Extra Usage Rates for Members,” and “Use of Unit 20.”
IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF THE COOPERATIVE . . .
- If you are not a member of the Cooperative, but would like to stay at Lake Carlos Villas for up to seven (7) days, refer to the “Trial Membership for Non-members” section of this web site for details.
- If you are interested in becoming a member of the Cooperative, refer to the section, “Becoming a Member,” which includes the “Fees to Become a Member.”
- Contact the Office at 320-846-1784 if you wish additional information.
RENTALS AND SALES
The Lake Carlos Villas Cooperative does not rent out or sell weeks. However, members may individually list their week in the section, “For Rent/ Sale by Owner.” Prospective renters or buyers then contact the individual owner directly.